Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Its Melting, it's Melting

Winter is not over yet but we are getting a few nice days in a row.

ABOVE FREEZING ! ! !



For at least a couple of days I can go outside wearing a sweater instead of a heavy winter coat although there is a lot of rain accompanying the warmer weather.

Finally, I can stop making trails in the yard for my dog,



I can see if there are any cars coming as I back out of my driveway.




For those fortunate enough not to know what a "Windrow" is . . . it's that pile of white s#!% at the end of your driveway that the snow plow guy so meticulously piles up mixed with salt and slush at 2:00 in the morning which turns into a frozen chunk of ICE Four Feet Tall and Six Feet Wide hours later when you have to leave very quickly.



This was the bottom of my driveway two weeks ago!

Sometimes it seems like the snow plow guy is watching and when he sees that you have finished shoveling the driveway and gone back inside, he comes back with another huge pile of snow and slush (I don't even know where he gets it from) and deposits it so once again you can't possibly remove a car from your driveway.

Happy Thaw,
donssite.com


Read up on road safety at http://www.ezee.ca
Forklift Safety at liftright.net
See Truck photos or my other photos at donssite.com
or see optical illusions or web animations

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! the bike pic is amazing, do you think I can play around with it using graphic design programs?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, looks like you have to call a company to plow the snow.