Monday, January 28, 2008

Cars in the Ditch

Well, I couldn't believe how many cars I saw in the ditch the other day after the little bit of snow we had.

It goes to show that some people just don't get it in the snow. I was on the road a bit that night, one thing I will never get used to or understand is someone coming up on my bumper on an entry or exit ramp in the snow or on an icy road.

I am embarrassed to say that I was glad to see this guy behind me hit a patch of black ice on the ramp and spin off into the grass. He was coming up real fast behind me as if to try to speed me up by intimidation. He definitely deserves whatever he has to pay the tow truck to get him back on the road. He really should lose his license but that's another story.

There is some warmer weather coming, but watch for freezing rain before the melt.

Drive Safe

More on safety at ezee.ca, Forkilft Safety at liftright.net or see my Photos at donssite.com

1 comment:

TopGunSEO said...

Nice content. Keep it up.