Saturday, August 30, 2008

Slow down and pay attention in the rain


It appears that someone wasn't watching the road.




The guy in the white car had enough inertia to the van and the black car into the pick up truck.



Ironically, I was sitting at this same stop light right about where the white pick up truck is when a car rolled forward into me prompting my earlier post "Fender Bender, Hertz don't it"





More on road safety at http://www.ezee.ca
Forklift Safety at liftright.net
See Truck photos or my other photos at donssite.com
Check out optical illusions or web animations

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh crud! that so sucks.

Anonymous said...

I hate when drivers think nothing is going to happen to them when it starts raining. You have to slow down!

Anonymous said...

Just think about how much body shops would be out of if people payed attention