Monday, August 25, 2008

Five people ejected from an SUV - One Dies






Once again a serious accident where no occupants were wearing their seat belts and all five were ejected on Highway 400.

Tragically, a 19 year old has lost his life and a 17 year old has serious head injuries.

OPP investigators speculate that the SUV may have been cut off by another vehicle.

Seatbelts Save Lives. Use them, It's the law for a reason.

More on road safety at http://www.ezee.ca
Forklift Safety at liftright.net
Or see my photos at donssite.com

4 comments:

Tsullivan said...

Don,

My name is Erik Braunitzer from www.duifoundation.org; I'm interested in writing a piece for your blog. You can contact me back at ebraunitzer@duifoundation.org.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Erik

Mike Golch said...

I agee they save lives. we have been using ours for years.It only takes a few seconds and the life you save may be your own.

Anonymous said...

This is so bad. why people dont wear seat belts?

Laurie said...

I agree with the whole seat belt thing, but there are so many people who still do not believe in wearing them, like this post of yours. So sad!